Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Gift for Baby Cuadrado

As most of you know my good friend Melissa is expecting her first baby, a girl, in June. We just had her baby shower this past Saturday and when pictures are available I will try to post them to this site. Instead of purchasing a present I decided I would make something my hand. I have been working on the project below for more months than I can count and I finally finished it today. I only wish I could have finished it in time to give it to her at the party. Oh well!



Honestly, the picture doesn't do it justice...my scanner can only scan a 8 x 10 and this project is 11 x 14. I will probably try to get a better picture once it is complete. I still need to add the baby's name, height, weight, and date born to the white area -- all of which will obviously need to wait until the little bundle of joy arrives!

My next project will probably be a baby blanket for my friends Nicole and Joey who are expecting their third baby in September.

No comments: