Monday, June 30, 2008

Got the Job!

Nathan, the funeral director, called on Wednesday afternoon (6/25/08) and had me come in the following day for a second interview. I was offered the attendant position, part-time, on-call around my schedule, and a paid position...I accepted. I won't start until August before school starts since my drug test needs to be examined as does my background check. Nathan also confirmed that the "preparation" portion of the mortuary will be officially be moved in August. Hopefully that means I will be moved to that area much more quickly. Overall I am pretty excited but I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried about juggling work, school, and a husband and puppies. Wish me good luck, I am going to need it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, girl!!! Good Luck!!!