Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Summer School is Finally Over

Sign Language 101 and 102 are officially over. I took my last final this morning and just have a meeting with my teacher tomorrow to find out my final grade. Overall, my experience with sign language was a good one. I learned ALOT and enjoyed it for the most part. The language itself is very interesting and my teachers were nice.
The only thing I wasn't enjoying was that towards the end I found it difficult to juggle work and school. Work has been calling me in to pickup additional shifts and school was getting more stressful all at the same time. I guess this is good practice for when U of A starts in two weeks, but it has given me a good opportunity to really examine if I am going to be able to handle both. U of A is far more difficult than Pima and I will have more classes. I have a lot of thinking to do in the next couple weeks but ultimately my scholarship is what is most important.



No comments: