Sunday, June 21, 2009

MEP, Professional Engineer!

I can't imagine going to college for years to get my engineering degree, only to graduate and have to take two more tests before I technically can get paid to do the job that I already know how to do, but that is exactly what Matt has been dealing with since he graduated from UA. He took the EIT (engineer in training) test last year and passed. He took the PE (professional engineer) test in April of this year and we found out Friday that he passed! This is so huge on so many levels, but mostly because so many more opportunities will be open to him now that he has the P.E. behind his name. I am so proud of him!!

Photobucket
See Honey, all the studying was worth it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Matthew!!!!

The Ski's

slick said...

We are happy for you, Matt.

Bill and Gram