Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Spring Break List

Yippee!! Spring break is here and not a moment too soon. In honor of spring break, I have created a small list of my hopes and desires for the next 10 days.

1. Spend time with Hubby
2. Play and beat Mass Effect I
3. Transfer character from 1 to Mass Effect 2 and beat that game too!
4. Read Jerry Doyle's book, "Have You Seen My Country Lately?"
5. Sleep
6. Clean out the garage and have a yard sale
7. Deep clean the house and dogs/catch-up on laundry, dishes and vacuuming
8. Do a minimal amount of homework
9. Catch up on my favorite TV shows
10. Rearrange the Sci-fi room
11. Learn to decoupage

Perhaps this is a little ambitious but I can't wait to start!!

2 comments:

Curtis said...

So.. after day 1.. we all know you didn't start cleaning. How far are you in Mass Effect?

Danafox said...

Curtis,

As of yesterday I was at level 40, my goal is level 50 and I still have two main missions and plenty of side assignments to complete. This is my first time playing such a game and I am constantly amazed by how in depth and time consuming it is.

-- K