Saturday, October 13, 2012

Mercury Astronaut Tribute


I had an idea over a month ago to create a video tribute to the Mercury Astronauts. It was much harder than I anticipated. Finding NASA footage that was good quality and than getting it into a format that iMovie could understand was a process, but tonight I finished it and published it for the world to see.

The music is from the Mass Effect 2 video game. The song is called "Suicide Mission" (which is rather fitting when you think about it -- and completely not on purpose). I already have a second video in mind to complete the Mercury Program since I only had time to use footage from the first three missions (there were six total).

On a side note -- my sister says that I love heroic music and I never really noticed that fact until recently -- she is right, I do!

I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I did making it! :-)

No comments: