Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Ornaments

I decided to hand-make gifts this year for my co-workers. I haven't been at the Mansion long enough to exchange gifts with those people, so this year it is just for the Evergreen crew. I made each person a personalized Christmas ornament. 


I purchased all the supplies from Michaels. The ornaments are made of a sturdy cardboard and can be found in the wood section. Than each ornament was covered (front and back) with the selected scrapbook paper using hot glue. I edged each one with ribbon (using hot glue) to cover up the seams and applied the stickers/embellishments to each ornament. Finally, I put each persons name on it using glittery stickers. Overall, I would estimate each ornament cost about $5, which is not only cost effective for a large group but also more meaningful. :-)

No comments: