Monday, November 2, 2015

Changing My Perspective

Things at work are rough. New management, new people, new rules & regulations, constant change and uncertainty, never-ending meetings, looming budget deadlines, etc. It is just so hard right now... however I had an epiphany a few nights ago. I can focus on all the daily things that stress me out and that I have zero control over OR I can focus on making incredible memories with the people around me who I truly care about. So Thursday night my co-worker (and fellow shooting buddy) Robert borrowed the keys to the 747 on top of the waterpark. So amazing! It isn't everyday that you get a chance to sit in the cockpit of a 747 ON TOP OF A BUILDING!

The next night I tooled around inside the fuselage of a DC-3 and sat in the pilot seat of a P-51 Mustang. Yes, the job is difficult right now but I have also been blessed with amazing opportunities to create happy moments and make remarkable memories!





DC-3

P-51 Mustang

No comments: