Friday, March 23, 2012

Mass Effect 3: Spoilers!!!

Seriously, Curtis and Tom, do not read this post if you haven't finished Mass Effect 3 yet!!!!!!

I am not a newbie when it comes to video games, like every other kid of the 80s and 90s, I was raised with gaming consoles and computer games. I am new, however, to the whole role-playing-shooter genre. I feel in love! Which is probably why my heart is broken over how Bioware decided to end the three part series. I invested approximately 100-120 hours in the three games, making decisions which I was led to believe would result in a different ending than my hubby or other gamers. In the final minutes of the game you are given 3 options, whichever one you choose will change the galaxy forever. But guess what, no matter what option you choose, it's the same ending! Are you kidding me? 100 hours of decision making and 3 different options at the end and THEY ALL END THE SAME WAY? If I had known that I would have traipsed through the galaxy killing everyone who ticked me off instead of building alliances. What a disappointment!


Apparently I am not the only one who felt this way. This video may be offensive to some (profanity) and probably isn't safe for work.

No comments: