Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Bucket List: Plant a Garden

Hubby and I went to the Clackamas County Spring Garden Fair in Canby this past Sunday. The fair had anything and everything you could possibly want to create a garden. It was outstanding!


Over the last weekend of April I spent a tremendous amount of time in the garden, turning the soil and getting it ready for planting. When we were at the fair, I picked up the following plants: green peppers, lettuce, cilantro, red peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, zucchini, and broccoli. Today I planted them. I have no idea what I am doing (or if they will grow) but it is fun!

Now it is time to focus on flowers. I bought the Geranium above at the fair and every store in town is having ridiculous sales on flowers, so I plan to pick some more up and start planting in pots. Lily jumped up to smell my flowers just as I took this photo. Silly girl!

1 comment:

AlanaMarie said...

Aww she's so cute. Love your garden! I need to get mine started.