Friday, November 16, 2007

A Moment of Sheer Panic

As I had stated before, the deadline for the scholarship was today...or at least that is what I thought. The deadline was actually yesterday. The good news is that my teacher and I realized this about 4 hours before it was due. So yesterday, after revisions had been made, I made a mad dash home, made the changes, and reprinted everything. It was turned in before the 5:00 deadline, but barely. I have talked to my teaches and they all believe that I have a very good chance of winning but I am keeping my expectations minimal. It is very likely that there are a number of stellar candidates for this scholarship and there are only two to give away. Hopefully at the end of the month I will have some good news!

Also in regards to Bruce and Christine's wedding -- all 1600 professional photos are now available online. I don't know if you have any desire to see 1600 pictures of people you don't know but many of them are absolutely beautiful.

http://bellapictures.com/photos

Enter this event code - V1026HUDSON

See You Soon!!

No comments: