Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The X-Files (1993-2002)

Back when Trudy originally hurt herself, she needed constant contact and attention, so I was desperate for something I could do without using my hands or getting up off the couch much. That left television for the most part, so I popped in season 1 of X-files which lead to 2 and 3 and so on until just last week I finished season 9. My overall feeling a week later is that I am glad I survived it. :-)

It was fun to take the adventure all over again and watching all the episodes in order really made the mythology arc of the show make so much more sense. However, the writers/creator of the show changed the characters and scripts so much the final two seasons that it was almost unrecognizable. I am glad I experienced the X-Files again (this time older and wiser) but I cannot imagine doing it again anytime soon. Maybe in another 10 years.


 P.S. Trudy is feeling much better today!

No comments: