Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Mini-Time Machine of Miniatures

My sister had the day off from work today and I am off from school, so I surprised her with a trip to The Mini-Time Machine of Miniatures Museum which opened up here in town on October 3, 2009. As I am sure you can gather the museum contains hundreds of miniature dollhouses, furniture, and figurines. It was incredible and the only one in the United States to exist. I hope to someday have enough time to build something so amazing! Unfortunately indoor photography was not allowed, so if you want to see it, you'll have to come visit!

For More Information, visit: http://www.theminitimemachine.org/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dana, thank you for visiting our museum. Your blogspot is beautiful! - Director of Marketing, The Mini-Time Machine Museum of Miniatures