Monday, August 16, 2010

Jerry Doyle

Before Hubby and I left for Las Vegas, I emailed Jerry Doyle (he lives and broadcasts in Vegas):

Hi Jerry,
My husband and I are going to be in Las Vegas August 4-8 for a convention. If you aren't up for making your own dinner one night we hope you will agree to let us take you out. If you are interested, please give us a call at 520-___-____.
P.S. I promise we aren't stunods or loonitrons, just fans of your television and radio work!

You will never believe my surprise when we returned home to an email in my in-box from Jerry:

Kristi - thanks for the offer but my mom is in town & leaving this Sunday. Only have a few days left with her and we've got a lot on the schedule.

Maybe we'll cross paths @ the airport Sunday morning. Her flight leaves @ 6:30A

If you need any show or restaurant ideas - let me know.

Hope you guys have a great trip.

I am still giddy with excitement!!! I never expected him to call but I am floored that he emailed back. I have met a lot of celebrities but he is by far the nicest!!


No comments: