Saturday, July 7, 2007

Welcome to my Little Corner of the Internet!

I have slowly begun to realize that not everyone has Myspace. As a simple solution I have decided to create my own web page. It is my hope that this web site will grant me more freedom and personalization than before. As this website continues to grow it is my desire to rid myself of my Myspace account altogether. From now on my "blogs", personal messages, and photos will be updated here and not on Myspace.

Reasons for getting rid of Myspace:
1. I'm too old
2. Only the people I don't like want to keep in touch with me are keeping in touch with me.

You will already notice that I have uploaded pictures of my "kids". If you know me than you know my "kids" are my life. I will periodically update with pictures or stories about them as there are hundreds of each.

Mostly, this web site is for my grandparents who, God bless their hearts, take an interest in my daily life and love to be updated on my current whereabouts and stories. This web page will give me an opportunity to communicate with them (and anyone else who drops by) in a much easier and faster format. Grandma and Pop-o..........I love you guys!

No comments: