Thursday, September 18, 2008

My First Test at the U of A....

....and I failed.  I can't tell you how upset I am.  Of course, this was Calculus II, the class I knew that I would have to study the hardest for and get the most help.  So, I studied, I did the homework, and I studied some more, Matt and I worked on these problems almost every night.  

I walked into the test yesterday, took one look at the test and said "YES!".  I have seen every single one of these problems before and I know how to solve them.  

And than....my mind went blank.  I couldn't think, I couldn't breath, I couldn't do anything but almost cry.  I knew how to solve them but I can't get my brain to communicate with my hand. So in 50 minutes I ended up turning in the test with exactly one problem (out 4) completed.

Now, I somehow have to pick myself up and try to study and pass two more tests in the next 24 hours but I can't do it.  I am so bummed...I worked so hard and it didn't matter.  I invested so much time and it didn't matter.  To use one of my Dad's colorful euphemisms, I choked.  And I am so devastated about it.


No comments: