Saturday, February 28, 2009

Our New Phones

Matthew and I were fed up with the crappy Razor cell phones we purchased over three years ago. The batteries died after a five minute phone call and hung up on whoever you were talking to. In addition the minutes we had were not sufficient for the amount of talking my sister and I do. So...after weeks of searching and trying to find the best plan, we went to T-Mobile last night and signed up. We each got a Dash, seen below:

Photobucket

We each have 5 people which we can talk unlimited too. In addition we have 700 minutes to split amongst everyone else. We also have text messaging! The phones are quite impressive and I see why my sister loves her Blackberry so much.

It's amazing how much it changes your life when you get a phone that works and has features you can use!

No comments: