Monday, May 24, 2010

Road Rage

I met a friend for lunch today. The parking lot was fairly empty and parking spaces abounded. That didn't stop some crazy woman from screaming at me, however, when I apparently stole "her" parking space. She rolled down her window and began screaming at me but I cannot, for verbatim, reiterate what she said as I was listening to my iPod and didn't much care to role my window down to converse with her. I simply mimed to her that this was my parking space now and that she should move on. She sat and starred at me for a long time which for some reason was supposed to bother me or make me move, which it didn't. I met up with my friend and we had a delightful lunch. The crazy woman later entered the same restaurant after having to park just two parking spaces down from me. I fully expected an embarrassing confrontation where I called her fat and lazy but instead I found Starbucks trash on my car, not smeared on or on fire, just sitting on my car.

Well done crazy woman, you sure showed me by gently setting your trash on my car, I hope you feel better! Also, for the record, if you own a super large,extended diesel truck that takes up two parking spaces, you should always anticipate parking further than everyone else. I have a tiny car, therefore I get the best parking spaces, that is the rule...it may even be in the Bible.

1 comment:

Curtis said...

I think it is Leviticus, right after it makes shaving a sin.