Monday, April 4, 2011

Preliminary Graduation Information

I ordered my graduation invitations exactly two weeks ago but they still haven't arrived. I have already started to get some questions about when and where, so in an effort to keep my friends and family informed, here is my graduation information:

College Convocation --
Where: The Tucson Convention Center
When: Friday May 13th
Time: 2-4 pm
This is where the individual graduates will be recognized. This should be better than the university-wide ceremony the following day.

Undergraduate Student Commencement --
Where: McKale Center at the University of Arizona
When: Saturday May 14th
Time: 9:00 am
The individual graduates will not be recognized at this ceremony, the entire college will stand when announced. This is rather boring and I don't expect anyone to attend this particular event.

We are still working out the party details, but most likely we will have a shindig on Saturday after the commencement.

Expect invitations in your mailboxes soon!

No comments: