Hepcat Model: Motor Test (includes video)

Yesterday was a day of finishing touches. Before taking the Hepcat outside, I had to secure the battery and receiver inside with foam. We strapped on the wings using about 6 rubber bands and headed out!



It was too windy for an actual flight, so we had to settle for only testing the motor. It was probably a good thing in the end. The motor is brand new and will need some more run time in order to work properly. In the video you can hear how rough the motor sounds. 




Check out my red hair! Love, love, love!



We did learn something very important, we had a much too aggressive prop installed so when we returned to the model shop we installed a smaller one.


Comments