Hepcat Model

The windshield turned out to be a bit of a nightmare. It took several days of work to finally finesse the plastic into the correct shape without bowing or contracting in the wrong spots. Once I dry-fit it with plastic tape, I used model airplane glue to attach it to the plane. I also put together the fuel tank, installed the engine, screwed on the muffler, attached the pushrods and hooked up the fuel tank to the engine. All that is left to be done is to get some striping tape from the automotive shop so I can outline the windshield to be more atheistically pleasing. I received my Academy of Model Aeronautics membership this morning so I should be ready to fly either this Friday or next!





Comments