Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The First Day of School and My Last Semester at Pima

School started bright and early this morning and other than the initial shock of being up before the sunshine, it went rather well.

I had my graduation interview this afternoon to confirm that I have and am enrolled in all the classes that I need to be. Now, God willing, if I pass Calculus I and Chemistry 152 I will graduate with an Associates in Science and an Associates in Liberal Arts in May. If I don't pass one or both of those classes I will simply graduate with an Associates in Liberal Arts. Essentially it doesn't matter, I will graduate either way, it is all about pride now.

I finished my application to the U of A, just need my STU 210 teacher to take a look at it before submitting it. One very irritating aspect to the application is the need to furnish the University with my parents' information. I am 28 (almost 29) years old, lived on my own for almost 9 years, and have been married for almost 3 years, exactly when do I get to be independent and not need to rely on Mommy and Daddy's financial information?

Gotta run, unfortunately I have homework assigned already and must get back to it.

Take Care!!

No comments: