Sunday, August 2, 2009

New Glasses

It has been a number of years since I have gotten new glasses, I didn't much see the point. My prescription hasn't changed enough to warrant new glasses and they can be so expensive with all the hidden fees and extra add-ons. Alas, however, I sat on my most current and favorite pair of eyewear and was forced to purchase new ones. Instead of going to my most favorite cheap out-of-pocket-store, hubby convinced me to allow the insurance company to pay for something for a change. So, we went to the "fancy store", I picked out a pair of highly over-priced but name brand eyeglasses, almost all of which insurance covered and they were ready in an hour.

The "Kristina" made by Candies

1 comment:

~kk said...

Somehow I immediately like these...hm, I wonder why?!? ;)