Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Day

Wishing you a very Happy Leap Day!

An update about us:  Hubby is working a ton - days, evenings, weekends - he is keeping very busy at work. We haven't been going out much because he is so busy and because it was a very expensive January and February. It is terribly difficult on the bank account to move!

I, on the other hand, am trying to stay busy. I have applied for a couple of jobs but haven't heard back. I have finally unpacked the entire house! I interviewed a new veterinarian and he seems like a good fit for our furry family. I have test driven a new Camaro and a Challenger (loving the Challenger!). I registered my car, Killer, and she is officially an Oregonian now. I am decorating the house and trying to find "used" places to find my treasures. The water heater in our garage is being replaced as I write this. It has leaked from day one and the rental agency is finally doing something about it.

What can I say, life is boring, but the scenery is beautiful!


No comments: