Thursday, October 6, 2016

Texas Vacation: Day 3

Day 3's adventure began in Waco, Texas to visit Magnolia Market. Some of you may be familiar with Chip and Joanna Gaines and their television show "Fixer Upper" on HGTV. I loved visiting their retail shop and seeing in real life what I have watched being built on television.

Located in downtown Waco


The Magnolia Silos

Magnolia Flour: the most delicious cupcake I have ever eaten!
Called the "Cup of Jo", chocolate cupcake with coffee frosting.

Dr. Pepper Museum located just steps away from Magnolia Market

The soda you purchase from this museum is the best Dr. Pepper I have ever tasted. I don't know what they have done to it but it is more fresh and delicious than any fountain or bottled drink.

Saw the Magnificent 7 at the Alamo Draft House.
The single best movie-going experience of my life!
They deliver food and drinks right to you as you watch the movie.

No comments: