Sunday, July 21, 2019

Teeny, Tiny House: Kitchen Shelf

Like a lot of ladies (and some men too), I spend time on Pinterest trying to get ideas for crafts and home renovation projects. I had this Martha Stewart shelf pinned before we ever moved into this house and decided Matt could easily make it. I did the measurements, went to Home Depot and priced everything out. I brought my schematics and price list to Matt and he said "looks good, I think you can build that." So, that's what I did! With a little husbandly assistance with the power tools, I built and painted this shelf and hung it in the kitchen. 




The shelf looks a little cluttered at the moment, as I keep the whiskey boxes as place holders for the bottles. Once the bottles are empty, I can discard the boxes and I think everything will look much more streamlined.

No comments: